(UPDATED 9:30PM)
I just got done talking to Bonnie.
Lexi is currently in the NICU - basically as a precaution plus she is premature (Bonnie would have been 36 weeks tomorrow), she's having a hard time keeping her temperature up, and her sugar level was at 45 when she was born. Bonnie had asked the nurse when she came in if they would be able to go see Lexi.
Bonnie said that she is doing well although she feels like she's been cut in half and she is very hungry. Right now, her and Jason are waiting for the pediatrician to come in and update them about how Lexi is doing.
Other than that, Bonnie said that they are all doing well.
Update on the stats:
Born at 5:48pm
6 lbs 12 oz
19 1/2 inches long
They are in room 1408 at the Women's Hospital.
-------------------------------------------------------------
She was 6lbs 12oz and 19 inches long.
Mom said she has a full head of dark hair and according to Jason, a good set of lungs!!!
Both Bonnie and Lexi are doing well. As soon as Mom sends me some pictures, I'll upload them to the site.
- April


4 comments:
YEAH!!!
April- You didn't say, but I'm assuming they are both doing fine. I'm glad to hear Lexi's here!
Oh, and make sure to change her Lilypie when you have time...
YEAH!! I'm so glad she's here and doing well. My prayers for a quick recovery for Bonnie and that little Lexi (who's bigger than Aubrey was when she was born full term ;) is out of NICU very soon.
Post a Comment