Monday, January 5, 2009

Lexi Alert!

Hey Everyone - this is April.

I got a call from Bonnie this evening.  

Apparently, Bonnie has been leaking amniotic fluid for the past few days.  Her fluid level is still at a healthy level but instead of waiting and risking Bonnie or Lexi getting an infection, Bonnie's doctors have gone ahead and admitted her to the hospital and have started to induce her.

Bonnie is doing well, although she is a little freaked out.  I can't say I blame her as she went to work today and didn't expect to leave with a baby.  

I'll try to update this tomorrow morning with some more information as Lexi is on her way!!!

2 comments:

Barbara and Wes said...

I will keep them in my prayers today please let us know when you know something!

Carla said...

We will keep them in our prayers as well, especially since she's going pretty early! Bonnie seemed to be her normal, enthusiastic self on Sun. at Christa's shower, but she sure was swollen! And, yes, please let us know as soon as you know all the stats!!