Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Prepping for a C-Section
I just got a call from Mom.
They are prepping Bonnie for a c-section. I didn't get much info but I'm assuming that she isn't progressing as quickly as they think she should.
I'll update again as soon as I find out more.
-April
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Bonnie and Jason
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Hemp Family
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago
The Hofmann Headlines
Jenna's Birthday Party
11 years ago
Matt Schenk-n-Family
Signing Off...
11 years ago
The Sandbox
Merry Christmas!!!
13 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(8)
More info
I'm back
Pics
She's Here!!! (UPDATED)
Prepping for a C-Section
Update
Lexi Alert!
almost ready
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment