Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pics

Here are some pics that Mom and Liz sent me from last night:



Bonnie called Mom this morning.  Lexi is out of NICU on the condition that they can keep her awake long enough for her to get 15CC of food in her per feeding.  I guess when Bonnie was talking to Mom, Jason was trying to feed her.

That's all I know for now.

- April

3 comments:

Carla said...

Wow! She does have a lot of hair!!...As much or more than Ciara had when she was born!

Barbara and Wes said...

Awww...she's gorgeous! I'm glad she's out of NICU hopefully she'll eat like a good girl and stay out.

Carla said...

Ok, now that I've seen her, I have to say...she looks like Jason and his dad! Bonnie, Jason's going to be a good dad, I could tell by the way he was taking care of her today! She's a cutie!