Everybody that I have talked to either loved being pregnant or they couldn't wait to go back to normal. Before I got pregnant, I couldn't understand how someone could dislike being pregnant. Now I know. On one hand I am so excited about bringing a new life into this world and building our family; however, on the other hand, I feel like I have been pregnant for years and years. I miss my body, but more than that, I can not wait to get rid of my pregnancy hormones (and neither can Jason). After keeping tabs on my hormones throughout the work week, Jason gets the wrath of them just about every weekend. After I unload on him, about 3-4 hours later I am fine and ready to go back to normal. I knew that my hormones were going to change, but nobody warned me that they were going to rule my world for 9 months. All I can say is that Jason is one hell of a good man for not divorcing me yet. At this point in time, there are days when I would like to divorce me.
Jason has always enjoyed cooking, but he only cooks a couple of times a month. I have only cooked one meal this weekend. Because my back has been bothering me, he has insisted that he cook so I could sit down to relax. We have decided that when it comes to fried potatoes with breakfast he takes over the kitchen. So two thumbs way up for my in-home chef.
I will try to have some pictures posted by next weekend to show how much I have grown.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


4 comments:
You could have put me in the did not enjoy pregnancy category.
Like you, it's not that I didn't enjoy knowing that I had Kate in me but it was that I couldn't physically do the things that I did before I was pregnant and that was frustrating to me.
I enjoyed being pregnant, but I had an easy pregnancy! I am also happy that I was able to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and shape in such a small amount of time though!
You can put me in the NOT enjoying being pregnant catagory too. I loved that we were starting our family and was very excited about that but definatly didn't enjoy the pregnancy part even though mine wasn't bad compared to some women. It will be over before you know it though and it will all be worth it.
Take care
I am in the indifferent category. I miss sleeping all the way through the night. I enjoy feeling the baby move and the anticipation of guessing what she may look like and what mannerisms she may inherit. I agree the hormones are really starting to get to me these last couple weeks, too. The acne still won't let up and it seems like I will cry over anything. Just think, in 3 months we will be holding our girls!
Post a Comment