Jason and I have had a pretty quiet week. On Oct. 31, I had a Dr.'s appt. That is when they did my blood glucose to check for gestational diabetes. I failed the 1 hour test so I had to go back yesterday morning and do the 3 hour test. I was a little nervous about going because the lab told me I couldn't leave the hospital in case something happened. Jason was also nervous, so after working all night long, he came with me to the hospital. He stayed in the car and slept, but he made sure that he was at the hospital for the "what if's".
Last night we went over to his parents for dinner. I discovered at that time just how big I am getting. I was laying on the love seat watching a movie when I discovered that I could not get up. It took me a good minute and a half to go from a laying position to a sitting position! After that, every time I had to get up, Jason had to help me.
This week was also Rad Tech week at work, so we had carry-ins and lunch delivered all week long. Jason has also got to reap the benefits. I have brought home leftovers for him every day.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


1 comment:
You didn't say...did your 3 hr. test come out ok? ...I also failed the 1 hr. test.
Post a Comment