Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's about time!

I have been putting this off for far to long. Jason and I now have our own blog so everyone can stay updated. Just fair warning, I am horrible about keeping people updated so I will make a diligent attempt at a weekly update, but I am making no promises.
Well, I am officially in my third trimester. I had my 6 month Dr.'s appt. on Friday. Dr. Ramsey says that I am looking good and growing in all the right areas. I have been trying to stay active throughout my pregnancy, which is helping when I have to step on that dreaded scale. I have gained 18 lbs. so far which they tell me is normal. Now we start going to the Dr. every 2-3 weeks for checkups.
We have not yet decided on a name for our little girl, but we are leaning toward Alexandria. That is one name that we both really like. She is most active every 2-3 hours just like a newborn would be. Jason has only got to feel her at night when she kicks him in the back because she refuses to move when he touches my belly.
Not much else has been going on in our world. Yesterday we went to Jason's parents house for a little while. We ended up going to the neighbors house for a Halloween party but didn't stay to long. Jason and I were both exhausted from a long week. Mom, dad, and Liz came out for a few hours today to visit. It was so pretty outside that we took the dogs to Burdette for a walk.
Well, that's all for now. If anything new happens, you will know.

1 comment:

Barbara and Wes said...

Thanks for the update :-)